Skinny Peanut Butter Cups
2 tsp Natural peanut butter or almond butter
4-6 tsp Greek yogurt (plain)
1 tsp. Honey
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- Rub coconut oil in four of the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 tsp. natural peanut butter with 4-6 tsp. plain Greek yogurt and 1 tsp. honey.
- Transfer mixture into the 4 greased mini muffin tins, dividing evenly.
- Freeze until hard ( approx. 30 minutes).
- Mix 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology with water until you form a “runny pudding like consistency”.
- Plop a spoonful of the shakeology mixture into four regular size muffin liners (I love silicone ones, they don’t even need support). Spread it well.
- Pop out your frozen mini size peanut butter filling pieces and squish into the middle of each Shakeology blob.
- Cover the peanut butter filling with the rest of your Shakeology and spread evenly.
- Freeze until ready to eat!
*The silicone liners also aid in easy removal once they’re frozen.
*Get wild and crazy and add 1-2 tsp of coconut oil to the shakeology mixture too.
P.S. For the complete program that includes THESE in the meal plan, shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.