Who Knew Healthy Eating Involved Buffalo Chicken Pizza?
I’m a sucker for buffalo style anything! I just had cauliflower buffalo bites last night for the first time….and to THINK…I thought I hated cauliflower! Vegetables don’t have to taste gross. WAHOOOO! Ha! But today, I wanted to share another recipe from my private accountability group on Facebook because this one went over with flying colors! The photo of this buffalo chicken pizza actually belongs to my challenger Melissa. This isn’t a stock photo but her healthy dinner. So just know, eating healthy DOESN’T have to be bland or boring. Enjoy! And shoot me a pic of your finished product!
**BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA**
Whole wheat pizza crust (Boboli is a good option)
2 Chicken breasts
1 Cup Frank’s hot sauce
2 Cups Spinach, chopped
1 Medium red onion
½ cup tomato sauce
1tsp cayenne pepper
1tsp chili powder
1tsp garlic powder
¼ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Season chicken with cayenne, garlic powder & chili powder and bake on 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. On pizza crust, put tomato sauce, top with spinach & onion.
3. Cut chicken into small pieces and toss in hot sauce. Place on pizza.
4. Top with mozzarella Cheese.
5. Bake on 425 degrees for 8 minutes then cut pizza into 6 slices.
ONE serving is 2 slices.
P.S. Did you know this pizza is approved on my meal plan? Ready to get started on a journey to a healthier you? Shoot me a msg at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can get you hooked up with the fitness and nutrition pack that includes recipes like this healthy buffalo chicken pizza and more.